Details for Blossom 2bd/1ba W/D Hookups,
W/D Hookups, refrig., stove, dishwasher, C H/A, 2-car carport, $525mon./$400dep. Call Eric @ 559.906.7398.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Local Texas officials balk at animus toward cities, plans for sales tax cuts in legislators' secretly recorded meeting
- Kimberly-Clark helps Paris High School robotics team engineer competition robot
- Panthers take on Sanger for homecoming
- POLICE BRIEF: Investigation continues on reported burglary
- Forecast for Friday, Oct. 18: Sunny, warm and slightly breezy to start the weekend right
- Calls for Texas House Speaker Dennis Bonnen's resignation are limited — but growing — as his party plans to meet this week
- Fourth Quarter Country Dinner Theater tickets on sale
- Share of Americans with no religious affiliation growing
- RRV Athlete of the Week
- 3 reported dead after Johntown explosion
- Three people reported missing, trapped in underground bunker in Talco area
- John Biard
- Ashley ‘Brook’ Lester
- Peggy Woodruff Bryant
- Michael Lynn Hicks
- BREAKING: Morning wreck on Paris loop deemed fatality
- North Lamar to change homecoming queen coronation time
- 16-year-old boy loses life in wreck on Farm to Market Road 197
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Receive the most recent obituaries every afternoon. Sign up here!
Developing an area or managing a city's growth takes an all-around approach — it takes a thriving business sector to offer jobs to attract and retain people, who also need homes in which to live. It can be a frustrating process as work is prioritized. If you were in charge of Paris' growth and development, what part of town would be your top priority to develop?