Details for 2x2 PN Class
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Woman's ankle broken in Christmas parade mishap
- Forecast for Saturday, Dec. 7: Similar to Friday, but a few degrees cooler and a lot less wind
- Christmas a time to create treasured memories
- At David House Jewelry, everything shines
- Santa’s helper, Tony Clark, embraces Christmas spirit
- Q&A with Santa Claus
- Crafting Christmas: Locals create unique gift ideas
- Clifford, everybody's favorite big red dog, gets a reboot
- RRV Athlete of the Week
- THE CANDLE: Pancreatic cancer just may have met its match
- Kandace Paige Crawford
- Truck crashes into Bogata house, sends multiple people to hospital
- 2018 Bogata fire killing 2 ruled homicide; Police Chief: ‘This was a terrible tragedy’
- Man loses life in multi-vehicle wreck
- Arturo G. “Tudy” Silvas
- Fire razes Powderly woman's home
- Paris gets into holiday spirit with events
- Paris Planning and Development Commission OKs lot expansion
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Receive the most recent obituaries every afternoon. Sign up here!
This year’s Black Friday was the biggest ever for online sales, as fewer people hit the stores and shoppers rang up $7.4 billion in transactions from their phones, computers and tablets. Small Business Saturday also smashed records with $3.6 billion in online sales, according to Adobe Analytics data released Sunday. Analysts expect Cyber Monday sales to eclipse last year's $7.9 billion record. Which did you prefer — shopping online or in a store?