Details for 3bd/2ba NE Paris Brick home, w/2
Brick home, w/ 2 car garage. Electric. Fenced. NO pet/section 8. 1 year lease. 950/mo + dep. 903.249.6008.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Wish lists peddle message: Tikes want Bikes
- Forecast for Saturday, Dec. 14: Mostly sunny Saturday amid quiet weekend weather
- At least 25,000 people in Texas experience homelessness. Here's what we know about Texans without homes.
- ‘Tis the season for gift cards
- Crème de la Crème Christmas: His, Hers and Theirs: Top-End Gifts
- Giving Back: Community, homeless men embrace giving spirit
- Tyler’s Pizzeria now open for business in Paris
- Downtown Paris to host Comedy Festival
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Receive the most recent obituaries every afternoon. Sign up here!
Texas and the U.S. are currently enjoying the lowest unemployment rates in five decades as interest rates remain low and the Federal Reserve has announced it will keep its benchmark short-term interest rate unchanged in coming months. Despite risks from slower overseas growth and trade tensions, the overall outlook on the national and state economies is positive. What is your outlook on Paris' economy for 2020?