Details for 3BD/2BA NE Paris. $900 mo/$900 dep.
NE Paris. $900 mo/$900 dep. No Pets, No Sect. 8.903-249-3800 Owner/Agent
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- TxDOT announces road work plans for upcoming week
- Forecast for Saturday, July 20: Another hot and dry day; Choctaw County remains under a heat advisory
- Lamar County Chamber of Commerce sponsors August building code seminar
- How can Texas fix its marijuana problem after legalizing hemp? Forensic experts have a plan.
- Peoples Bank becomes Valley of the Caddo Museum Patron sponsor
- On Campus
- For the Record
- Legendary leader: Renown golfer Kathy Whitworth lends local tournament her name
- Death Notices
- Michael Everett Johnson
- Paris man, Jermaine Davis, to face murder charge before Lamar County jury
- Kelly Exum
- POLICE BRIEFS: Woman arrested for theft, evading arrest
- POLICE BRIEFS: Paris man apprehended on child sex assault charges
- Lamar County agrees to end Campbell’s tax abatement for juice line
- Davy Crockett Memorial in Paris future uncertain after tree removal
- Waylan Kyle Wolfe
- Wanda Jeanne Bratcher
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Receive the most recent obituaries every afternoon. Sign up here!
Honey Grove ISD's Board of Trustees is considering a new policy that would require students to turn their cellphones off during class and meal times. Honey Grove High School Principal Tammy Mariani favors the measure, saying as hard as teachers try to monitor what students are doing, students continue to text and post to social media when they know they shouldn't. Should schools require students to turn off their cellphones?