Details for Retail Sales
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Forecast for Monday, Oct. 14: Enjoy the morning sun; rain is coming
- Texas A&M System employees asked to teach office pet birds to say ‘howdy’
- POLICE BRIEFS: Police arrest Paris woman who high-centered car
- Active Shooter Drill is this morning
- Celebrating 100 years: J.D. Crook House, orginally part of the Maxey estate, marks one century
- Rocking Through History: Valley of the Caddo Museum hosts Fossil Day
- Lamar County law enforcement officers favor ‘know your neighbor’ for holiday
- Paris man guilty of theft from casino
- RRV Athlete of the Week
- 16-year-old boy loses life in wreck on Farm to Market Road 197
- BREAKING: Morning wreck on Paris loop deemed fatality
- Death Notices for Oct. 8
- Belinda Edmonson Miller
- Cason Nathanael Wagner
- Three people reported missing, trapped in underground bunker in Talco area
- Paris Harley Davidson breaks world record
- John Biard
- Paris Harley-Davidson, Adam Sandoval set new world record
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Receive the most recent obituaries every afternoon. Sign up here!
Developing an area or managing a city's growth takes an all-around approach — it takes a thriving business sector to offer jobs to attract and retain people, who also need homes in which to live. It can be a frustrating process as work is prioritized. If you were in charge of Paris' growth and development, what part of town would be your top priority to develop?