Details for Black Hat Chimney Sweep Member
Member National Chimney Sweeps Guild. Formerly American Chimney Sweep. Inspections, cleaning, caps, liners. "For What Ever Soots Ya" David Rozell. 903-632-5617. Cody Estrada 903-900-9500
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- POLICE BRIEFS: Police: Child tests positive for meth, amphetamine
- Fighting Back for Lili’s Legacy Saturday
- Forecast for Tuesday, June 25: Another chance for rain, but a dry break is in the cards
- Rodeo celebrates 60: More than 200 competitors turn out for annual Paris Rodeo
- Lake Crook Rec Day draws family back to shore
- Red River Valley Amateur Radio club members put in 23 hours for emergency training
- Paris City Council to honor centenarian WWII vet
- Forecast for Monday, June 24: Cooler air left behind by storms for start of the work week
- Justice of the Peace confirms gunshot death on FM 1506
- Roy N. Buster
- Murder charge among indictments from Lamar County Grand Jury
- Prairiland teachers to get $1000s in raises: Trustees give their approval to $12.57M school budget
- Lamar County Court Testimony: Friend preyed on sleeping teen
- Police: Missing 12-year-old child returns home after officers turn to public for help
- Connection Problems: Internet access scarce for residents in unincorporated parts of Lamar County
- Mindi Vasquez
- Linda Sue McCain Stansell
- Carolyn Jeanette Barrios
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Receive the most recent obituaries every afternoon. Sign up here!
Iran on June 20 shot down an unmanned $100 million U.S. drone it said invaded its airspace. The U.S. government said the drone was over international airspace. President Donald Trump said the U.S. was "cocked and loaded" to strike back, but upon learning 150 people would likely die he called off the attack. Iran's naval commander has warned Iranian forces will not hesitate to act again if Iranian airspace is violated, but U.S. military cyber forces disabled Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps computer systems that controlled its rocket and missile launchers. As tensions rise, the U.S. will announce a new round of sanctions on the country. What action should the U.S. take against Iran?