These are the five candidates for the Paris Regional Medical Center Red River Valley Athlete of the Week award, which is based on performance from the past week. Voting is open on theparisnews.com and will remain open until 5 p.m. on Wednesday. The winner will be announced on Thursday.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Halloween Spirit: City hosts Roxton Saturday Night with fall festival
- Feral hogs pose problems for Lamar County farmers
- Paris Fire Department goes back to school for wildland fire treatment course
- Cooper City Council debates business moratorium: City looks to protect independently-owned enterprises
- Forecast for Sunday, Oct. 20: Potential for severe storms picks up toward evening
- Tresors de Paris Art to feature Maher’s art
- Paris-Lamar County health district plans ‘Drive-Thru to Beat the Flu’ event
- Paris Junior College honor society hosts fall induction ceremonies
- RRV Athlete of the Week
- 3 reported dead after Johntown explosion
- Three people reported missing, trapped in underground bunker in Talco area
- Peggy Woodruff Bryant
- Michael Lynn Hicks
- North Lamar to change homecoming queen coronation time
- Ashley ‘Brook’ Lester
- Shortage of food in homes may be increasing in Paris area
- Hetrolia ‘Bubba’ Edwards Jr.
- John Biard
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Receive the most recent obituaries every afternoon. Sign up here!
Developing an area or managing a city's growth takes an all-around approach — it takes a thriving business sector to offer jobs to attract and retain people, who also need homes in which to live. It can be a frustrating process as work is prioritized. If you were in charge of Paris' growth and development, what part of town would be your top priority to develop?