Friends and family members of the residents and staff at Focused Care and Clarksville Nursing Home joined Red River County first responders in driving by the nursing home centers Wednesday evening to remind them they are loved and missed during the coronavirus pandemic that has brought visitations to a halt.
Klark Byrd is the managing editor of The Paris News and the editor of Paris Life Magazine. He resides in Paris with his wife, Krystle, and their three children, Charlie, Annalise and Willow.
Latest Coronavirus News
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Locals protest George Floyd death, racial inequality
- Official: Paris-Lamar County Health District only reporting confirmed positive virus cases
- Paris councilman resigns in response to social media post controversy
- Estate liquidation results in renovation of iconic round house
- Stillhouse Healthcare Center resident succumbs to Covid-19
- Paris Mayor asks for Benny Plata resignation
- Jimmy Lowell Brakebill
- Lamar County Covid-19 cases increase by seven
- Two Delta County inmates attempt prison break
- Rivercrest graduates, remembers their missing classmate
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
In the wake of a school year interrupted by Covid-19, a document issued by the Texas Education Agency makes an argument for nearly year-round schooling, with an earlier start, longer breaks, a later end and a short summer. Any changes would require school board approval. Would you support a year-round school schedule?