The annual Little Motor City Classic Car Show took place in Detroit on Saturday. More than 50 vehicles were enjoyed by hundreds of visitors. The car show has been hosted in Detroit for about 20 years and is used to fund community projects for the city.
Klark Byrd is the managing editor of The Paris News and the editor of Paris Life Magazine. He resides in Paris with his wife, Krystle, and their three children, Charlie, Annalise and Willow.
Latest Coronavirus News
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- City of Paris to negotiate end of bid work with Beshirs Construction
- Paris Police Department releases statement on Saturday altercation that sparked Sunday's protest
- Red River County man charged with wife's murder
- City to end concrete bid with Beshirs Construction
- Fundraiser set up to help local after wreck
- Donald Wayne Day
- Paris police ID, charge man who held teen at gunpoint
- Lamar County Covid-count climbs
- Protestors shut down North Main Street on Sunday; seek arrest of white adult who fought black teen
- Building SpiralWeld: Construction on pipe company facility in Paris continues
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Texas school administrators had been waiting for word from the Texas Education Agency on whether public schools will reopen in the fall with or without restrictions as result of the spreading coronavirus. A draft plan last month showed the TEA was planning to reopen schools without restrictions at all. A new plan calls for masks for students older than 10. Do you believe it would be safe or unsafe to do so?