- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Forecast for Monday, Oct. 21: The sun will come out
- Halloween Spirit: City hosts Roxton Saturday Night with fall festival
- Feral hogs pose problems for Lamar County farmers
- Paris Fire Department goes back to school for wildland fire treatment course
- Cooper City Council debates business moratorium: City looks to protect independently-owned enterprises
- Forecast for Sunday, Oct. 20: Potential for severe storms picks up toward evening
- Tresors de Paris Art to feature Maher’s art
- Paris-Lamar County health district plans ‘Drive-Thru to Beat the Flu’ event
- RRV Athlete of the Week
- UPDATE: Motorcycle crash claims life of Paris firefighter
- 3 reported dead after Johntown explosion
- Peggy Woodruff Bryant
- Michael Lynn Hicks
- North Lamar to change homecoming queen coronation time
- Hetrolia ‘Bubba’ Edwards Jr.
- Shortage of food in homes may be increasing in Paris area
- Three people reported missing, trapped in underground bunker in Talco area
- Paris police to target criminal activity at hotels with high service calls
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Receive the most recent obituaries every afternoon. Sign up here!
Developing an area or managing a city's growth takes an all-around approach — it takes a thriving business sector to offer jobs to attract and retain people, who also need homes in which to live. It can be a frustrating process as work is prioritized. If you were in charge of Paris' growth and development, what part of town would be your top priority to develop?