Latest Coronavirus News
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Fannin County reverses course on shelter in place order
- Paris-Lamar County Health District isolation requests rise as virus testing ability dwindles
- Paris-Lamar County Health District: 5 positive for Covid-19; 191 in quarantine
- Gov. Abbott shuts schools through May 4; closes non-essential businesses
- Lamar reports ‘community transmission’ Covid-19 case
- Kimberly-Clark donates diapers during shortage
- Paris mayor recommends facial coverings; asks stores to limit number of shoppers
- Lacking a Tyler office reagent, Paris-Lamar County Health District can't get Covid-19 test results
- Fannin County preparing ‘shelter in place’ order
- Red River County Judge L.D. Williamson issues curfew
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Receive the most recent obituaries every afternoon. Sign up here!
With President Donald Trump extending federal guidelines for social distancing and with local elected leaders joining Gov. Greg Abbott in urging people to stay at home, many Texans are finding themselves with a lot of time on their hands. How are you spending your time during the coronavirus pandemic?