- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- New grant, local nonprofits address nutrition needs in Bogata
- Morrison takes plea deal in N. Lamar teacher murder case
- North Lamar High School presents magic of ‘Matilda’ musical
- Lady Mustangs pull away from Rivercrest
- Forecast for Wednesday, Nov. 20: Winds and clouds increasing before rain comes
- Boys and Girls Club Auction changes venues
- UT System increases tuition 2.6% for all campuses for 2020 and 2021
- POLICE BRIEFS: Police arrest multiple people on federal warrants
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Receive the most recent obituaries every afternoon. Sign up here!
Republican Rep. Gary VanDeaver of New Boston has announced he will seek re-election to the Texas House, and he has received endorsement from Gov. Greg Abbott. VanDeaver represents District 1, which includes Bowie, Lamar, Franklin and Red River counties. He is a retired school superintendent and is serving his third term in the House. Do you approve of the job Rep. VanDeaver has done?