- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- One dead in Friday's Hwy. 82 wreck: Other driver taken to Paris Regional Medical Center
- DPS release name of deceased from Friday wreck on Highway 82 near Toco
- RRV Athlete of the Week
- Paris, Cooper, Clarksville up for HGTV 'Hometown Takeover' contest
- Choctaw sheriff seeks 2nd Amendment Sanctuary status
- Paris panhandler controversy raises questions about how to help the homeless
- Bobbie Jean Lawler
- Paris youth minister suspected of child sexual assault found dead
- Linda Sue Archer
- Corey Cooper
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Receive the most recent obituaries every afternoon. Sign up here!
The Paris Economic Development Corp. on Tuesday discussed seeking bids from an engineering firm to determine the costs of building a new headquarters in the Northwest Business Park. Paris Mayor Pro-Tem Paula Portugal told corporation directors that they had not budgeted for a new building or for renovations to its current headquarters in the Santa Fe Depot offices, which the PEDC uses rent free from the City of Paris. Believing an updated facility will help the PEDC be more effective at attracting new business to Paris, the board agreed to seek cost projections for a new building. Should the PEDC build a new headquarters?