- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Reno’s Winter Wonderland slides to success as attendance grows
- United Way of Lamar County exceeds $500K goal
- Voting league says Lamar County election site not safe
- New system may increase business at Paris driver's license center
- Erickson named Lamar County history maker of the year
- Indiana tire firm may soon locate at Paris industrial park
- Forecast for Sunday, Dec. 15: The sun should come out, eventually
- Accusations of shoddy hiring practices dog Texas State University police department
- RRV Athlete of the Week
- THE CANDLE: Pancreatic cancer just may have met its match
- Stephany Joy Adams
- Barbara McCollum Kyle
- Lamar County schools revise policies to reflect changes in law
- Paris Christmas Parade Sets Records
- Louise Wimberly Hagood
- Glenn Keener
- Cowboy Church's live nativity returns for another year with Texas flair
- Frank Harold York
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Receive the most recent obituaries every afternoon. Sign up here!
Texas and the U.S. are currently enjoying the lowest unemployment rates in five decades as interest rates remain low and the Federal Reserve has announced it will keep its benchmark short-term interest rate unchanged in coming months. Despite risks from slower overseas growth and trade tensions, the overall outlook on the national and state economies is positive. What is your outlook on Paris' economy for 2020?