School officials, city leaders and entities like the Paris Economic Development Corp. work to create a bright future for Paris, Lamar County and the surrounding area. How confident or pessimistic are you about the likelihood that Paris will be a great place to live, work and raise children in 20 years?
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- RRV Athlete of the Week
- Man arrested Saturday for Bogata arson, homicide case
- Man dead, Paris Police officers on leave after shooting
- POLICE BRIEFS: Police arrest two sleeping in car
- Lamar County Grand jury hands down January indictments
- Providers help Paris Regional patients find comfort for their procedures
- Rebecca Boatwright
- City of Paris may help rehabilitate local homes
- POLICE BRIEFS: Paris man jailed on three warrants including burglary
- Student’s D.C. visit renews controversy
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Receive the most recent obituaries every afternoon. Sign up here!
Fitness and technology are mixing like never before, and with the proliferation of wearable technology, it's becoming easier to monitor workouts and meet fitness goals. The Pew Research Center recently announced that one in five U.S. adults regularly wear a smart watch or fitness tracker to monitor everything from heart rate to sleep patterns. Do you use wearable tech to track your health data?