Developing an area or managing a city's growth takes an all-around approach — it takes a thriving business sector to offer jobs to attract and retain people, who also need homes in which to live. It can be a frustrating process as work is prioritized. If you were in charge of Paris' growth and development, what part of town would be your top priority to develop?
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Companies, police warn public to be scam smart
- Teen testifies to years of abuse in Paris
- New Hope Center working to restore residents’ hope
- RRV football boasts four teams in area round
- Blossom knocks bid threshold down
- Forecast for Friday, Nov. 22: Rain chances, temperature will fall through the day
- Clarksville to begin repairing torn up streets
- North Lamar Gifted and Talented topics include famous people and third world countries
- RRV Athlete of the Week
- Morrison takes plea deal in N. Lamar teacher murder case
- Big changes coming soon for local soccer club
- Paris man faces child sexual abuse charges
- POLICE BRIEFS: Police arrest multiple people on federal warrants
- Rena Sue Goss
- Kenneth Wayne Roberts
- Museum seeks Harold Stevenson art for exhibit
- Barbara Ruth Raper
- Lura Dell Faulkner
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Receive the most recent obituaries every afternoon. Sign up here!
Republican Rep. Gary VanDeaver of New Boston has announced he will seek re-election to the Texas House, and he has received endorsement from Gov. Greg Abbott. VanDeaver represents District 1, which includes Bowie, Lamar, Franklin and Red River counties. He is a retired school superintendent and is serving his third term in the House. Do you approve of the job Rep. VanDeaver has done?