As featured on
Many student groups at Paris Junior College host officer elections in the fall, including th…
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Forecast for Wednesday, Nov. 20: Winds and clouds increasing before rain comes
- UT System increases tuition 2.6% for all campuses for 2020 and 2021
- Alumni group plans new show barn for Delta County
- North Lamar ISD hears vaping warning
- Paris man faces child sexual abuse charges
- Lamar County Constable states run for Precinct 5 justice of peace job
- Volunteers needed for Paris Christians in Action annual holiday meal
- Community Thanksgiving service set for Thursday in Paris
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Receive the most recent obituaries every afternoon. Sign up here!
Republican Rep. Gary VanDeaver of New Boston has announced he will seek re-election to the Texas House, and he has received endorsement from Gov. Greg Abbott. VanDeaver represents District 1, which includes Bowie, Lamar, Franklin and Red River counties. He is a retired school superintendent and is serving his third term in the House. Do you approve of the job Rep. VanDeaver has done?