- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- One dead in Friday's Hwy. 82 wreck: Other driver taken to Paris Regional Medical Center
- DPS release name of deceased from Friday wreck on Highway 82 near Toco
- RRV Athlete of the Week
- Paris, Cooper, Clarksville up for HGTV 'Hometown Takeover' contest
- Choctaw sheriff seeks 2nd Amendment Sanctuary status
- Paris panhandler controversy raises questions about how to help the homeless
- Bobbie Jean Lawler
- Paris youth minister suspected of child sexual assault found dead
- Linda Sue Archer
- Corey Cooper
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Receive the most recent obituaries every afternoon. Sign up here!
Some American schools are ditching the letter grade system — that is A through F — in favor of a system where students are either "exceeding, meeting, developing or emerging," according to a recent iHeartRadio-Houston report. Proponents say traditional report cards are ineffective in communicating with parents about where their children are in learning. Opponents say the new system wouldn't tell parents where students need to improve. Should schools ditch the letter grade system?