As featured on
Good morning, Red River Valley! Are you ready for the heat? Today's forecast high is 93 under a mostly sunny sky. That might sound good, but mix in the humidity and the heat index is expected to approach 105 degrees.
Wonderful morning, Red River Valley! Did you stay cool and hydrated yesterday? Prepare to do it again today because we've got a forecast high of 95 under mostly sunny skies, with a heat index value expected to top 109 degrees.
Great morning, Red River Valley! There's a 20% chance of showers after 1 p.m., though today should be mostly sunny with a high near 93. The heat index value could climb as high as 103.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Candidates file for primary elections
- Pump Track Paris gets City Council green light
- Toys for Tots: Charity gives gifts for those in need, collects final toys at motorcycle dealership
- North Lamar ISD OKs social media policy guidelines
- Lady ’Cats outlast Prairiland in overtime
- Sam Bell Maxey House to host Christmas traditions
- Forecast for Tuesday, Dec. 10: Potential for snow in the morning, but most likely just a cloudy day that will clear
- Cooper council agrees to rezone Dallas Avenue
- RRV Athlete of the Week
- THE CANDLE: Pancreatic cancer just may have met its match
- 2018 Bogata fire killing 2 ruled homicide; Police Chief: ‘This was a terrible tragedy’
- Woman's ankle broken in Christmas parade mishap
- Kandace Paige Crawford
- Frank Harold York
- Truck crashes into Bogata house, sends multiple people to hospital
- Glenn Keener
- Paris Christmas Parade Sets Records
- Louise Wimberly Hagood
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Receive the most recent obituaries every afternoon. Sign up here!
Texas and the U.S. are currently enjoying the lowest unemployment rates in five decades as interest rates remain low and the Federal Reserve has announced it will keep its benchmark short-term interest rate unchanged in coming months. Despite risks from slower overseas growth and trade tensions, the overall outlook on the national and state economies is positive. What is your outlook on Paris' economy for 2020?