The Paris News Customer Service Center
Welcome. We're here to help! We're pleased to bring many of The Paris News services to the web, providing 24-hour accessibility to our products and information.
5050 SE Loop 286
P.O. Box 1078
Paris, Texas 75461
Phone: (903) 785-8744
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Main Switchboard (903) 785-8744
Fax (903) 785-1263
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Reno’s Winter Wonderland slides to success as attendance grows
- United Way of Lamar County exceeds $500K goal
- Voting league says Lamar County election site not safe
- New system may increase business at Paris driver's license center
- Erickson named Lamar County history maker of the year
- Indiana tire firm may soon locate at Paris industrial park
- Forecast for Sunday, Dec. 15: The sun should come out, eventually
- Forecast for Monday, Dec. 16: Bitter cold on the way after a cloudy Monday
- RRV Athlete of the Week
- Stephany Joy Adams
- THE CANDLE: Pancreatic cancer just may have met its match
- Barbara McCollum Kyle
- Lamar County schools revise policies to reflect changes in law
- Cowboy Church's live nativity returns for another year with Texas flair
- Rita Faye Ellis
- Patricia Diann Neal
- Audrey Spanko hopes to give new views in Texas Senate
- POLICE BRIEFS: Police charge Paris woman with financial card fraud
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Receive the most recent obituaries every afternoon. Sign up here!
Texas and the U.S. are currently enjoying the lowest unemployment rates in five decades as interest rates remain low and the Federal Reserve has announced it will keep its benchmark short-term interest rate unchanged in coming months. Despite risks from slower overseas growth and trade tensions, the overall outlook on the national and state economies is positive. What is your outlook on Paris' economy for 2020?