|Kelsey Wallace||Business Manager||903.785.6934 Ext.email@example.com|
|Klark Byrd||Managing Editor||903.785.6960 Ext.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jennifer Bussey||Asst. Managing Editor||903.785.8744 Ext.email@example.com|
|Sally Boswell||Staff Reporter||903.785.6962 Ext.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mary Madewell||Staff Reporter||903.785.6976 Ext.email@example.com|
|Kim Cox||Staff Reporter||903.785.6965 Ext.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tommy Culkin||Sports Editor||903.785.6972 Ext.email@example.com|
|Clay Carsner||Advertising Manager||903.785.6924 Ext.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Adam Cawthorn||Advertising Representative||903.785.6921 Ext.email@example.com|
|Amoret Alvarez||Advertising Representative||903.785.6930 Ext.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Customer Service||903.785.6900 Ext.221|
|Cindy McGee||Classified Sales Representative||903.785.6940 Ext.email@example.com|
|Lisa Shew||Circulation Manager||903.785.6903 Ext.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Teresa Toland||Circulation Assistant||903.785.6904 Ext.email@example.com|
|Dean Foster||Circulation Assistant||903.785.6905 Ext.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Holly Nowell||Composing Manager||903.785.6913 Ext.email@example.com|
|Megan Pedersen||Graphic Artist||903.785.6915 Ext.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|James Sepaugh||Pressroom Manager||903.785.6959 Ext.email@example.com|
Latest Coronavirus News
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Fannin County reverses course on shelter in place order
- Paris-Lamar County Health District isolation requests rise as virus testing ability dwindles
- Paris-Lamar County Health District: 5 positive for Covid-19; 191 in quarantine
- Paris mayor recommends facial coverings; asks stores to limit number of shoppers
- Kimberly-Clark donates diapers during shortage
- Fannin County preparing ‘shelter in place’ order
- Lacking a Tyler office reagent, Paris-Lamar County Health District can't get Covid-19 test results
- Gov. Abbott shuts schools through May 4; closes non-essential businesses
- 6th Covid-19 case reported in Lamar County
- Regional Covid-19 counts rising as Lamar County reports 7th case, Hunt County reports 12th
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Receive the most recent obituaries every afternoon. Sign up here!
President Donald Trump has recommended the voluntary use of a non-medical grade facial covering, which the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has said may cut the spread of Covid-19 by as much as 50%. Paris Mayor Steve Clifford also issued a supplemental public health emergency order strongly encouraging residents to use facial coverings when visiting stores or pumping gas. Does the use of facial coverings ease your worry about spreading Covid-19?