- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Cowboy Church's live nativity returns for another year with Texas flair
- Lamar County commissioners adjust solar deals
- Lamar County schools revise policies to reflect changes in law
- Work finished on Detroit ballpark area
- Tigers top Wildcats in thriller, 67-62
- Agency on Aging needs volunteers to serve as long-term care ombudsmen
- Forecast for Wednesday, Dec. 11: Warm up to the 50s on the way with a sunny day
- 1st Federal Community Bank matching donations to Salvation Army
- RRV Athlete of the Week
- THE CANDLE: Pancreatic cancer just may have met its match
- 2018 Bogata fire killing 2 ruled homicide; Police Chief: ‘This was a terrible tragedy’
- Woman's ankle broken in Christmas parade mishap
- Kandace Paige Crawford
- Frank Harold York
- Truck crashes into Bogata house, sends multiple people to hospital
- Glenn Keener
- Paris Christmas Parade Sets Records
- Louise Wimberly Hagood
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Receive the most recent obituaries every afternoon. Sign up here!
Texas and the U.S. are currently enjoying the lowest unemployment rates in five decades as interest rates remain low and the Federal Reserve has announced it will keep its benchmark short-term interest rate unchanged in coming months. Despite risks from slower overseas growth and trade tensions, the overall outlook on the national and state economies is positive. What is your outlook on Paris' economy for 2020?