School districts won't lose state funding if they stick with virtual classes this fall because a local health authority has mandated that classrooms remain closed.
- Forecast for Wednesday, July 15: Another hot and muggy day in store
- Honey Grove ISD details expected safety precautions for fall semester
- Virus deaths hit new high in Texas as governor urges masks
- American Airlines warns 25,000 workers they could lose jobs
- NHL's older coaches debate wearing masks, taking precautions
Associated Press News
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Signs in the Texas Panhandle urged voters to wear masks. Polling precincts were already staffed thin because some election workers backed out of the state's primary runoffs, cautious about the coronavirus that socked the rural meatpacking region in May.
The story of a July 5 family remembrance in Paris made its way to Chicago on Monday as Chicago Tribune columnist Dahleen Glanton shared the Arthur family history.
We know that we must breathe in oxygen to live, but why is that, and do all species have to do this? What exactly is that oxygen doing for us?