Latest Coronavirus News
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- RRV Athlete of the Week
- POLICE BRIEFS: Log Cabin man arrested for suspected drug possession
- CEFCO announces opening of new location in Paris
- POLICE BRIEFS: Police: Man suspected of choking woman with cord
- POLICE BRIEFS: Paris man charged with drug, illegal firearm possession
- Red River County may lose ambulance service; LifeNet seeks financial aid to keep service in county
- POLICE BRIEFS: Disturbance call leads to warrant arrest
- Linda Smith Bridges
- Mary W. Spencer
- Paris council approves $46M bond sale for wastewater treatment plant replacement
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Throughout the pandemic, retailers responded to reduced capacity orders and shopper concerns by offering more robust e-commerce and contactless purchase systems. As more people receive a Covid-19 vaccine, corporate leaders are looking at what consumer spending will look like next. Did the pandemic change your shopping habits?