Latest Coronavirus News
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- RRV Athlete of the Week
- Paris to see abundance of new construction
- Lamar County Sheriff's Office charges man with murder
- North Lamar, Prairiland bonds pass in May election
- Republican congressman calls for Lamar County Democrat Party chair’s resignation after FB post
- O'Connor apologizes for racial slur; Democratic representatives refuse his resignation
- Texas lawmakers send Greg Abbott a bill that would allow Texans to purchase alcohol to go from restaurants
- Ronald Edward Hostetler Jr.
- Mark Allen Lowry
- POLICE BRIEFS: Police investigating after shots fired in shoe deal
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
The Texas House passed a bill 88-40 Friday that would lower the criminal penalty for possessing small amounts of marijuana and provide a path for many Texans charged with such a crime to expunge it from their criminal records. The bill applies to possession of 1 ounce or less. Do you support the bill?