Details for Laborers/Equipment
Latest Coronavirus News
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Paris issues boil notice for city water customers
- RRV Athlete of the Week
- Failed Enloe State Bank president to serve 8 years for arson, conspiracy to commit fraud
- Grand jury indicts two men on separate murder charges
- Lamar County Waster Supply District, City of Reno, Pattonville Water Supply issue boil notices
- WOMEN'S WORLD: Ronnica Blake breaks law enforcement glass ceilings
- Paris boil notice lifted
- POLICE BRIEFS: Man arrested for assaulting girlfriend, pointing gun
- Boil notices issued in Red River Valley, Paris' lifted Thursday morning
- George William Stallings
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
To vaccinate or not to vaccinate? Have you changed your mind since the Covid-19 vaccines became available?
In May 2020, a Paris News poll found 54% of respondents saying they were likely or very likely to get a Covid-19 vaccine while 37% were unlikely or very unlikely. It’s been about three months since Texas began rolling out Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna Covid-19 vaccines for distribution. Since then, have you changed your mind about getting the vaccine?