Details for BELLS APPLIANCES Reconditioned
Reconditioned refrigs, Washers, dryers, ranges, dishwashers. 34 years. 258 SW 1st 903-785-7922
Latest Coronavirus News
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- RRV Athlete of the Week
- Sears Hometown Store opening soon in Paris
- POLICE BRIEFS: Paris police charge man with meth possession
- Paris man charged with murder jailed with $700,000 bond
- POLICE BRIEFS: Log Cabin man arrested for suspected drug possession
- POLICE BRIEFS: Paris woman charged with drug possession
- POLICE BRIEFS: Paris man charged with burglary, resisting arrest
- CEFCO announces opening of new location in Paris
- Emiliano Jesus Lopez
- Johnnie Crussel Bills
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Pending bills in the Texas Legislature would prohibit drive-thru voting, make it illegal for election officials to send vote-by-mail applications without being asked, block 24-hour early voting like that offered in Harris County last year, prohibit voting in tents and other temporary structures, and allow poll watchers more freedom at polling and vote-counting locations. Some corporations have declared their opposition to the GOP proposals, while bill authors defend the bills as addressing areas throughout the process where bad actors can take advantage to inspire confidence in voting. Does Texas need to tighten its voting laws?