These are the five candidates for the Paris Regional Medical Center Red River Valley Athlete of the Week award, which is based on performance from the past week. Voting is open on theparisnews.com and will remain open until 5 p.m. on Wednesday.
Latest Coronavirus News
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Paris police officer suspended after arrest
- RRV Athlete of the Week
- Lake Ralph Hall construction to begin soon
- Bogata officials discover $100K owed in taxes, fees
- POLICE BRIEFS: Search warrant leads to drug arrest after foot chase
- Paula Portugal becomes Paris’s first female mayor
- Paris’ Sikes retires from coaching
- Rangers investigating Lamar County Jail death
- POLICE BRIEFS: Honey Grove man turns himself in on warrants
- Crowell leaves Panthers
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Texas lawmakers in both chambers of the Legislature have blocked bills that would expand Medicaid and open the state to billions in federal incentives supporters say would pay for the expansion and lower costs for hospitals that care for large numbers of uninsured patients. Opponents say the program is poorly managed and financially unsustainable. Roughly 20% of the Texas population is uninsured, and the state has the largest number of uninsured residents in the nation. Do you support expanding Texas Medicaid?