These are the five candidates for the Paris Regional Medical Center Red River Valley Athlete of the Week award, which is based on performance from the past week. Voting is open on theparisnews.com and will remain open until 5 p.m. on Wednesday.
Latest Coronavirus News
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Honey Grove man suspected of injuring officer found dead in home
- Tisdell hired to lead Pantherettes
- Group forms to oppose Marvin Nichols Reservoir
- GUEST COMMENTARY: Dr Pepper stories lead to Paris
- Red River County commissioner meeting heats up over sheriff's office salaries
- POLICE BRIEFS: Police jail Lamar County man suspected of drug possession
- UPDATED: Wendy’s announces new Paris location
- Lamar County Grand Jury hands down murder indictment
- Kaylee Nicole Starling-Boswell
- Kennedy named Rebels new baseball coach
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
In February, Texans experienced forced rolling and extended blackouts ordered by the Electric Reliability Council of Texas as demand for electricity spiked during a winter storm. On Monday, ERCOT took precaution to avoid blackouts by urging Texans to conserve power through Friday as summer temperatures continue to rise. Approximately 12,000 megawatts of generation were offline Monday, and ERCOT officials said the outages were unexpected. Are you satisfied with ERCOT’s oversight of the state’s electric grid?