Latest Coronavirus News
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- RRV Athlete of the Week
- Chandler Clay Sikes
- ’Cats ask fans to wear white in Sikes’ memory
- POLICE BRIEFS: Crash claims motorcyclist's life
- Ricky Lynn Welch
- Campbell’s to host hiring events
- POLICE BRIEFS: Warrants lead to three weekend arrests
- Rita Jane Haynes
- Lamar County judge backs Attorney General Ken Paxton against Paris ISD on mask rule
- Paris native to open barber academy
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
The Texas Secretary of State’s Office is auditing November 2020 elections in Collin, Dallas, Harris and Tarrant counties, a move that came hours after former President Donald Trump asked for an election audit bill to be added to a special legislative session agenda. Officials at the county, state and federal levels all say there is no evidence of widespread voter fraud in Texas. Do you believe the audit is necessary?