Local Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts and Cub Scouts came together on a sunny Saturday morning at Evergreen Cemetery to place American flags on the corners of headstones of deceased service men and women. The flag planting is an annual tradition for the Scouts.
Klark Byrd is the managing editor of The Paris News and the editor of Paris Life Magazine. He resides in Paris with his wife, Krystle, and their three children, Charlie, Annalise and Willow.
Latest Coronavirus News
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Honey Grove man suspected of injuring officer found dead in home
- Group forms to oppose Marvin Nichols Reservoir
- Tisdell hired to lead Pantherettes
- GUEST COMMENTARY: Dr Pepper stories lead to Paris
- Red River County commissioner meeting heats up over sheriff's office salaries
- POLICE BRIEFS: Police jail Lamar County man suspected of drug possession
- UPDATED: Wendy’s announces new Paris location
- Kaylee Nicole Starling-Boswell
- Kennedy named Rebels new baseball coach
- Mark Anthony Annett
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
In February, Texans experienced forced rolling and extended blackouts ordered by the Electric Reliability Council of Texas as demand for electricity spiked during a winter storm. On Monday, ERCOT took precaution to avoid blackouts by urging Texans to conserve power through Friday as summer temperatures continue to rise. Approximately 12,000 megawatts of generation were offline Monday, and ERCOT officials said the outages were unexpected. Are you satisfied with ERCOT’s oversight of the state’s electric grid?