Paris High School Principals thanked their staff for their continued dedication to the students this past year. Each staff member came to the school on Wednesday to pick their gift up in a drive-thru. They were given a “#quaranTEAM” T-shirt and a packet of Extra gum for being extraordinary.
Latest Coronavirus News
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Renovations underway at former movie house
- Gage Alan Crutchfield
- With school reopening, Gov. Greg Abbott sets off another debate over whether local or state officials are in control
- Patronas open on North Main Street
- Red River Valley Fair set to go
- Health District: 135 active cases of Covid-19 in Lamar County
- Trump allows some unemployment pay, defers payroll tax
- Work begins on Chick-fil-A
- Fannin County Commissioners ready to remove mask mandate—holding out one more week
- POLICE BRIEFS: Two charged after police find suspected drugs
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
President Donald Trump on Saturday deferred payroll taxes and replaced an expired unemployment benefit with a lower amount after negotiations with Congress on a new coronavirus rescue package collapsed. The next round of federal assistance could include resuming a supplemental pandemic federal jobless benefit, additional aid to state and local governments, another direct payment to Americans and a liability shield for businesses. Should Congress pass another coronavirus stimulus package?