Latest Coronavirus News
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- UPDATED: Wendy’s announces new Paris location
- Kaylee Nichole Starling-Boswell
- Texas Parks & Wildlife to perform Northeast Texas Trail feasibility study
- Group forms to oppose Marvin Nichols Reservoir
- Honey Grove ISD bids farewell to retiring staff, faculty
- BREAKING: Paris City Council expected to appoint Russell Thrasher as new EMS Director
- GUEST COMMENTARY: Dr Pepper stories lead to Paris
- POLICE BRIEFS: Clarksville man jailed on felony warrant
- Kaylee Nicole Starling-Boswell
- Palia Kaye Harrison
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
The Texas Legislature wrapped up this year’s lawmaking session on Sunday. Although members of the House and Senate touted wins for both Republicans and Democrats, tensions are rising between the legislative bodies amid criticism from Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick. What would you grade this year’s legislative session?