Latest Coronavirus News
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Gage Alan Crutchfield
- Renovations underway at former movie house
- Patronas open on North Main Street
- Covid-19 claims 3 more lives in Lamar County
- Red River Valley Fair set to go
- Sex offender registration compliance checks lead to Reno arrests
- Fannin County Commissioners ready to remove mask mandate—holding out one more week
- POLICE BRIEFS: Two charged after police find suspected drugs
- Rivercrest ISD to request, not require masks for back to school
- Death Notices For Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
President Donald Trump on Saturday deferred payroll taxes and replaced an expired unemployment benefit with a lower amount after negotiations with Congress on a new coronavirus rescue package collapsed. The next round of federal assistance could include resuming a supplemental pandemic federal jobless benefit, additional aid to state and local governments, another direct payment to Americans and a liability shield for businesses. Should Congress pass another coronavirus stimulus package?