Latest Coronavirus News
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- RRV Athlete of the Week
- First jury trial in 8 months results in 33-year sentence for drug charges
- Jackie Ray Good
- LET'S REMINISCE: When will the pandemic end?
- Unidentified human remains found in Lamar County
- Paris to host reverse parade for Christmas
- POLICE BRIEFS: $10,000 worth of building materials stolen
- La-Trenda Shaynae Garvin
- Rodney Mason
- Paris Wildcats’ offense blows past Chisum
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Congress is returning to Capitol Hill for one final attempt at deal-making on year-end business. Covid-19 relief, a $1.4 trillion catchall spending package, and defense policy — and a final burst of judicial nominees — dominate a truncated two- or three-week session. While lawmakers will need to pass a stopgap spending bill known as a continuing resolution to keep the government running, how important is it to you that they approve more spending for Covid-19 relief?