Latest Coronavirus News
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- RRV Athlete of the Week
- POLICE BRIEFS: Couple arrested on child endangerment charge
- Ward: Week off at Clarksville ISD reveals issues with parental support
- DeeAnn Massey Moody
- POLICE BRIEFS: Man arrested on marijuana possession warrant
- Zoning request for new development unanimously passes City Council
- Car flips on FM 195, driver walks away without injuries
- Paris Regional Medical Center Revises Limited Visitor Policy
- POLICE BRIEFS: Powderly woman faces drug possession charge
- Educational rally advocates for movement of Lamar County Courthouse Confederate statue
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
With election day on the horizon, Pew Research Center has found the number of people following election news is now on par with the number following news about the Covid-19 pandemic. Roughly half of U.S. adults (48%) polled say they plan to follow results after polls close on Nov. 3 very closely, and another 32% plan to do so fairly closely. How closely do you plan to follow election night results?