Daniel Bey speaks to fellow protestors Wednesday evening in downtown Paris. In the second such protest in Paris, about 100 people attended to decry police brutality and inequality.
As featured on
On Wednesday night, Paris residents gathered peacefully in the downtown plaza to protest the death of George Floyd, an unarmed black man whose killing at the hands of a Minneapolis police officer sparked nationwide outrage.
Latest Coronavirus News
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- RRV Athlete of the Week
- POLICE BRIEFS: Log Cabin man arrested for suspected drug possession
- CEFCO announces opening of new location in Paris
- POLICE BRIEFS: Police: Man suspected of choking woman with cord
- POLICE BRIEFS: Paris man charged with drug, illegal firearm possession
- Red River County may lose ambulance service; LifeNet seeks financial aid to keep service in county
- POLICE BRIEFS: Disturbance call leads to warrant arrest
- Billy Frank Sikes Sr.
- Mary W. Spencer
- Paris council approves $46M bond sale for wastewater treatment plant replacement
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Throughout the pandemic, retailers responded to reduced capacity orders and shopper concerns by offering more robust e-commerce and contactless purchase systems. As more people receive a Covid-19 vaccine, corporate leaders are looking at what consumer spending will look like next. Did the pandemic change your shopping habits?