In the parking lot of the Lamar County Courthouse on July 4, 2020, Robert Black led a Fourth of July celebration. Congressional candidate Floyd McLendon was the keynote speaker. A parade along 1st St. NW followed.
Klark Byrd is the managing editor of The Paris News and the editor of Paris Life Magazine. He resides in Paris with his wife, Krystle, and their three children, Charlie, Annalise and Willow.
Latest Coronavirus News
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Laura Jean Layton
- BREAKING: Clarksville ISD pushes back start of school year
- Lamar County commissioner’s son helps save a life
- Paris ISD adopts Sept. 8 to June 4 school year
- Paris man receives 35 year jail sentence for child sexual abuse charges
- Paris to file litigation against Paris Regional
- Family loses house in fire, GoFundMe set up
- POLICE BRIEFS: Police charge Paris woman with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
- Building a legacy: Contractor Bobby Smallwood built community with business he now passes on
- Brentwood Terrace Healthcare reports 14 Covid-19 cases
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
A majority of Americans polled by Pew Research Center say social media companies have too much power and influence in politics today, and about half of those polled think major technology companies should be regulated more than they are now. Do you believe there should be greater government regulation of major technology companies?