With the state now 16 weeks into its Covid-19 vaccine rollout, the number of active Covid-19 cases in the Red River Valley has dropped to lows not seen since before summer 2020. Every Texan age 16 and older on Monday became eligible to receive a Covid-19 vaccine.
As featured on
Latest Coronavirus News
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- UPDATED: Wendy’s announces new Paris location
- Kaylee Nichole Starling-Boswell
- Honey Grove ISD bids farewell to retiring staff, faculty
- POLICE BRIEFS: Medical episode leads to Loop 286 car crash
- Texas Parks & Wildlife to perform Northeast Texas Trail feasibility study
- Ashley Marie Stephens
- BREAKING: Paris City Council expected to appoint Russell Thrasher as new EMS Director
- Group forms to oppose Marvin Nichols Reservoir
- GUEST COMMENTARY: Dr Pepper stories lead to Paris
- POLICE BRIEFS: Clarksville man jailed on felony warrant
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
The Texas Legislature wrapped up this year’s lawmaking session on Sunday. Although members of the House and Senate touted wins for both Republicans and Democrats, tensions are rising between the legislative bodies amid criticism from Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick. What would you grade this year’s legislative session?