Latest Coronavirus News
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- RRV Athlete of the Week
- Covid-19 cases spiking in Lamar County, health district can't keep up
- Unidentified human remains found in Lamar County
- PRMC top official warns of rapid virus increase, says work taking emotional toll on staff
- POLICE BRIEFS: Man arrested on child sexual assault warrant
- POLICE BRIEFS: Man attempts to strangle woman
- POLICE BRIEFS: Car accident leads to drug arrest
- First jury trial in 8 months results in 33-year sentence for drug charges
- Sherri Denise Long
- Helen Ruth Walker
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Two Democratic lawmakers in Texas filed bills last week in advance of the 2021 legislative session to legalize, regulate and tax personal cannabis use. They argue a legal marijuana industry could bring in hundreds of millions of dollars in tax revenue and create tens of thousands of jobs. If the bill passes, Texas would join 15 other states in legalizing marijuana. Would you support such a bill?