As featured on
Paris residents are being asked to cover their nose and mouth when visiting public buildings, and the retailers that have remained open are encouraged to limit the number of shoppers at any one time during the coronavirus pandemic.
Latest Coronavirus News
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Work begins on Chick-fil-A
- With school reopening, Gov. Greg Abbott sets off another debate over whether local or state officials are in control
- Covid-19 claims 17th Lamar County resident; 15 more cases reported
- One fatality in Blossom crash early Monday morning
- Chisum set to start in August
- Trump allows some unemployment pay, defers payroll tax
- Lamar County Chamber of Commerce decides to end commitment to host Fourth of July fireworks
- Health District: 135 active cases of Covid-19 in Lamar County
- Three North Lamar ISD staff members test positive for Covid-19
- Paris police ID suspect in fatal shooting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
President Donald Trump on Saturday deferred payroll taxes and replaced an expired unemployment benefit with a lower amount after negotiations with Congress on a new coronavirus rescue package collapsed. The next round of federal assistance could include resuming a supplemental pandemic federal jobless benefit, additional aid to state and local governments, another direct payment to Americans and a liability shield for businesses. Should Congress pass another coronavirus stimulus package?