As featured on
Coalition members and supporters marched around Culbertson Fountain as part of an exercise raising awareness Wednesday — members of the group also wore purple in support of the event.
Latest Coronavirus News
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- RRV Athlete of the Week
- Paris to see abundance of new construction
- O'Connor apologizes for racial slur; Democratic representatives refuse his resignation
- Texas lawmakers send Greg Abbott a bill that would allow Texans to purchase alcohol to go from restaurants
- TxDOT seeks public input on US Highway 82 project
- POLICE BRIEFS: Police investigating gas pump skimmer
- Growing Bogata: Family Dollar/Dollar Tree combo store to open in early 2022
- POLICE BRIEFS: Registration violation leads to drug charge
- GOP pushes for Lamar County Democratic Party chair’s removal after resignation rejected
- Republican congressman calls for Lamar County Democrat Party chair’s resignation after FB post
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Texas lawmakers in both chambers of the Legislature have blocked bills that would expand Medicaid and open the state to billions in federal incentives supporters say would pay for the expansion and lower costs for hospitals that care for large numbers of uninsured patients. Opponents say the program is poorly managed and financially unsustainable. Roughly 20% of the Texas population is uninsured, and the state has the largest number of uninsured residents in the nation. Do you support expanding Texas Medicaid?