Lake is down 2.12 feet. Bass were slow early in the week after the cold front. This is the time of year to get your gear organized or take advantage of sunny afternoons to look for feeding bass holding close to wood or riprap. Red rattletraps and jigs are favorites this time of year. Crappie should slip back into a winter pattern in deeper water on the points or drop offs. Find shad bunched up tight and look for roaming crappie under them, avoid the spread out schools of shad, the predator fish are seldom feeding near them. On sonar look for small groups of crappie in open water, 1 to 5 in number. These fish are usually some aggressive slabs
Latest Coronavirus News
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- RRV Athlete of the Week
- Chris Allen Shonebarger
- Savage signs with Kansas State
- POLICE BRIEFS: Warrants lead to multiple arrests Wednesday
- Rivercrest ISD trustees pick superintendent finalist
- Stephen Kelsey Price
- POLICE BRIEFS: Man charged with vehicle theft
- Marion Stephanie Joos Anderson
- John Wayne Newberry
- Snowflakes & Diamonds: Annual gala raises $105,000
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
There are eight Republican candidates and five Democratic candidates in the primary election seeking their party's nominations to be a candidate in the November general election. If you were to cast your vote today for the next Texas governor, who would win your vote? (Your vote is anonymous)