After nearly two years of vacancy for the old Ward’s restaurant building, a new family has come into town, hoping to restore the locale’s former glory with their own twist.
Search / 4 results found Showing: 4 of 4
Restaurant owners Ken and Kathy Ward originally thought the closure was temporary, but they learned last month from the property owners that the restaurant would not be reopening.
City Fire Marshal Clyde Crews said Tuesday a blaze at Ward’s Restaurant was caused by an accidental grease fire, and his investigation has bee…
Quick action by Ward’s Restaurant staff helped to get customers and employees to safety this morning without injury during a fire that’s now under investigation by the city fire marshal.