This coming summer, I’m planning to fish up in northwestern Saskatchewan for giant northern pike and lake trout, assuming the border reopens.
Pat Mayse was so beautiful this last weekend with all the different colors of the leaves. Fall is here and Thanksgiving is so close, even though the temps lately feel like spring
Here we are, almost at the end of the year, and you can bet that the fish sense that the weather is cooling and winter is not far away. They will be feeding heavily to put on pounds to prepare for the cold.
Latest Coronavirus News
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Unidentified human remains found in Lamar County
- RRV Athlete of the Week
- First jury trial in 8 months results in 33-year sentence for drug charges
- PRMC top official warns of rapid virus increase, says work taking emotional toll on staff
- POLICE BRIEFS: Man attempts to strangle woman
- POLICE BRIEFS: Man arrested on child sexual assault warrant
- Covid-19 cases spiking in Lamar County, health district can't keep up
- Paris to host reverse parade for Christmas
- Jackie Ray Good
- My Peoples Beauty Supply fills need, serves community
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
Fuel price tracker GasBuddy estimates that on-the-road holiday travel will be down substantially from previous years, even as Americans enjoy the lowest gasoline prices in at least four years. Do you have plans to drive somewhere for the Thanksgiving holiday?