TxDOT Paris District is proposing to improve US 82 from the Fannin County Line to Loop 286 West of Paris, Texas, in Lamar County, Texas. Comments must be received on or before Friday, May 14, 2021, to be a part of the official meeting record.
As featured on
The Texas Department of Transportation is moving forward with plans to expand Highway 82 in Lamar County. The agency released a 10-minute video presentation outlining the expansion and asked for public input, due May 14.
Latest Coronavirus News
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- UPDATED: Wendy’s announces new Paris location
- Kaylee Nichole Starling-Boswell
- Honey Grove ISD bids farewell to retiring staff, faculty
- POLICE BRIEFS: Medical episode leads to Loop 286 car crash
- Texas Parks & Wildlife to perform Northeast Texas Trail feasibility study
- Ashley Marie Stephens
- BREAKING: Paris City Council expected to appoint Russell Thrasher as new EMS Director
- POLICE BRIEFS: Clarksville man jailed on felony warrant
- Group forms to oppose Marvin Nichols Reservoir
- Alayna Jeanelle Callaway
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
The Texas Legislature wrapped up this year’s lawmaking session on Sunday. Although members of the House and Senate touted wins for both Republicans and Democrats, tensions are rising between the legislative bodies amid criticism from Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick. What would you grade this year’s legislative session?