These are the stories of our healthcare heroes.
As featured on
Kim Miller, RN, a charge nurse in the Paris Regional Medical Center emergency department, is a solid representative of that profession in these trying times.
Latest Coronavirus News
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Anti-recording rule added to Paris ISD Student Code of Conduct
- POLICE BRIEFS: Paris man arrested on aggravated assault warrant
- POLICE BRIEFS: Powderly man charged with multiple drug possession
- POLICE BRIEFS: Police charge man with aggravated assault
- Dorothy Eileen Brewer
- Invasive hammerhead flatworms found in county
- POLICE BRIEFS: Stolen vehicle from Paris found in Fannin County
- Paris man convicted of felony criminal mischief
- Damaris McDonald
- Dr. Jim Miles
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Click here to sign up!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Sign up today!
The percentage of Texas Covid-19 tests coming back positive is now at levels considered red flags by Gov. Greg Abbott and the Trump administration during the height of the pandemic. State officials and virologists say the highly contagious delta variant is fueling the rise in new cases and hospitalizations, especially among the unvaccinated. The delta variant also is capable of infecting the vaccinated, considered breakthrough infections, although the vaccinated experience only mild cases. Should the public return to pandemic safety measures such as mask wearing in public places?